Don Ayres Honda Service
Honda Service And Auto Repair In Fort Wayne, IN
Don Ayres Honda is only minutes away from downtown Fort Wayne, IN, for convenient service and maintenance of your new or used Honda car, truck, van, crossover, minivan or SUV. Choosing the Don Ayres Honda service department gives you:
- Online service appointment scheduling
- Convenient check-in and drop off of your Honda, including an overnight key drop box
- Factory trained service technicians that know your Honda best
- Service bays that feature modern diagnostic equipment and tools
- Honda service and repairs completed with genuine OEM Honda parts and accessories
- Express oil change
- Only $12.95 for vehicles purchased at Don Ayres Honda
- New tires for your Honda
Call 866-602-0849 or click below to schedule your service appointment with the Don Ayres Honda team.
Honda Maintenance and Auto Repair in Fort Wayne, IN
When it comes to Honda maintenance in Fort Wayne, IN, Don Ayres is incredibly proud to have more positive online reviews than any other Don Ayres Honda dealership, and we welcome you to experience for yourself our first class service. Don’t settle for less than the very best, let our professional service reps diagnose, fix, repair and service your new or used Honda.
Honda Service Appointment
Your first step is to schedule your service appointment with our Honda service advisor. You can call us at 866-602-0849, or use our convenient online service appointment scheduling tool. You are also welcome to visit us at our location at 4740 Lima Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808. Check out our directions and hours for the Don Ayres Honda service department. Once you arrive for your Honda service appointment, you are welcome to relax in our comfortable waiting room which features:
- free cable TV
- free Wi-Fi wireless Internet
- free coffee and beverages, and more.
- A shuttle service is available (please call ahead for more details).
Your Honda will be inspected and any necessary repairs or service will be identified. Our friendly service advisor will then consult with you about the needed service. Your Honda will then be serviced using genuine OEM Honda parts and accessories which are guaranteed for performance. Upon completion, you can pay with cash, credit card, or check. Your convenience and full satisfaction is our priority, and we will work to accommodate your needs as best as possible.
Honda Brake Repair, Oil Change, Tires, Batteries, Transmission Repair and More!
The best way to prevent major repairs is to maintain your Honda properly. Our factory trained technicians are very familiar with the Honda recommended maintenance for the Accord, Crosstour, Civic, Odyssey, Fit, Element, Pilot, Insight, CR-Z, or CR-V. Common repairs include fixing Honda brake problems, brake repair and maintaining Honda brake systems, Honda transmission repair and transmissions rebuilt, Honda Tires and wheels, including Honda discount tires, Honda car battery replacement with several car batteries to choose from, and Honda oil changes.
Honda Service Coupons and Specials in Fort Wayne, IN
Don Ayres Honda posts new service coupons and specials each month for our Indiana Honda customers. We usually have an oil change coupon posted each month, if not make sure to call us at 866-602-0849 for any oil change specials. Make sure to check out the latest Honda deals to help you save money while keeping your Honda in optimal driving condition.
Honda Service and Maintenance Schedule
Don Ayres Honda strongly encourages you to keep on top of your Honda scheduled maintenance and Honda factory maintenance to ensure your vehicle is running both safely and optimally for a long time. These intervals include Honda normal service, Honda preventative and preventive maintenance, Honda recommended maintenance, as well as Honda tune up service. You can find your Honda Scheduled Maintenance Intervals in your owner’s manual, or call us at 866-602-0849 and we will assist you. Here is a list of many of the Honda Scheduled Maintenance Procedures:
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Rotate tires
- Visually inspect front and rear brakes; Check pads and discs for wear
- Visually inspect calipers for leaks
- Visually inspect wheel cylinders for leaks
- Visually inspect tie-rod ends, steering gearbox, and rack boots
- Visually inspect suspension components for damage; Check ball joints for deterioration and damage
- Visually inspect driveshaft boots for cracks, and check boot bands for tightness
- Lubricate all locks, latches, and hinges
- Check parking brake adjustment
- Visually inspect brake hoses and lines; Check the master cylinder, proportioning control valve, and ABS modulator for damage and leakage
- Visually check all fluid levels, condition of fluids
- Visually inspect cooling system hoses and connections for damage, leaks, and deterioration
- Visually inspect exhaust system (catalytic converter heat shield, exhaust pipe, and muffler)
- Visually inspect fuel lines and connections for looseness, cracks, deterioration, and leaks
- Check operation of all lights and controls, check headlight position
- Inspect the vehicle underbody; Check frame and panels for damage
- Replace air cleaner
- Inspect and adjust drive belts
- Complete transmission service
- Fuel injection service
- Clean and lube caliper slide pins
The Best Honda Service Department in Fort Wayne, IN
Don Ayres Honda has been awarded the prestigious Honda President’s Award 16 times and also has been awarded best Service and Repair Facility, Best oil Change Facility in Fort Wayne, IN based on the Readers’ Choice Awards by the Fort Wayne Newspapers.