Don Ayres Honda Body Shop is ProFirst Certified
Don Ayres Honda is pleased to announce that we have become a Honda/Acura ProFirst Certified body shop — the only body shop in northeast Indiana to hold this prestigious designation.
With this certification, you can rest assured that the level of service you receive in our body shop meets or exceeds standards set forth by American Honda. Put simply, our workmanship is second to none.
To earn and maintain ProFirst Certified status, we must:
- Be an I-CAR Gold Class Professional shop, a designation that reflects the industry’s highest benchmark in training.
- Complete Honda-specific training through I-CAR, and take additional Honda training as it becomes available.
- Have the right tools and equipment for late-model Honda vehicles, which incorporate different metals and lightweight materials to increase fuel economy.
- Maintain a clean and professional environment inside the shop, in customer areas and outside the building.
- Be committed to customer satisfaction and have a customer satisfaction survey system in place.
- Pass an annual inspection.
As always, our goal is to take care of our customers and their cars. Being able to provide the best service in the region is truly a privilege.