New Year’s Resolutions for every Honda owner
It’s a new year, which means a lot of us are trying to pinpoint a few simple ways to improve our lives. As you prepare to travel down Resolution Road, don’t forget about your beloved car. (Hey … it gets you where you need to go!) Keep these smart strategies in mind as you head into 2016, and enjoy the ride!
1. Get your oil changed, and keep up with other routine maintenance. The friendly service team at Don Ayres Honda is always happy to help! (Schedule a service appointment today!)
2. Resolve to slooooooow down! No one wants to pay off a pricey speeding ticket, and raucous driving can be very hard on your car.
3. Keep your eyes on the road. No texting, eating or putting on makeup. Research shows that even the smallest distractions can interfere with your ability to effectively pay attention to what’s happening in front of you.
4. Wash your car regularly. Dirt and grime can damage your car’s finish, and they limit your ability to see through your windshield.
5. Toss trash and remove other unnecessary items from your car and trunk on a regular basis. It’s always amazing how quickly junk can pile up, isn’t it? Stay on top of the never-ending piles, and you’re less likely to feel overwhelmed.
Do these things, and you’ll be driving your car through 2016 and beyond!