It may not feel quite like spring in northeast Indiana, but it is probably time to do a little spring cleaning in your car. Here are a few simple tips that will help keep your car in tip-top shape:
- Remove floor mats and thoroughly vacuum your car.
- Spot treat any stains on your car’s upholstery.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down your dashboard and other hard surfaces.
- Wash and wax your car’s exterior.
- Flush and refill your radiator.
- Get an oil change.
- Check air pressure in your tires.
- Replace worn wiper blades (we still have a few weeks of April showers!).
- Schedule a service visit with a trusted mechanic to make sure that everything is working as it should be.
Follow this simple routine, and you’ll be ready to roll down those windows and enjoy the sunshine when it does finally make an appearance!