If so, Indiana’s Motor Vehicle Protection Act, more commonly known as the “Lemon Law,” may offer you some protection. Specifically, it helps consumers who purchase late-model defective vehicles that require repair.
If you can answer “yes” to the following questions, the “Lemon Law” may be on your side:
• Did I buy a car or light truck?
• Did I make the purchase within the last 18 months?
• Did I buy the vehicle from an Indiana dealer?
• Do I intend to use the vehicle for purposes other than resale or sublease?
• Does the vehicle have less than 18,000 miles on it?
Go here to find out the steps you need to follow in order to receive help.