Time for a little spring cleaning?
We’ve had a few gloriously warm days over the last week or two, and we’re taking that as a sure sign that spring is just around the corner!
That’s a good thing, but you’ll probably want to give your car a little springtime makeover before you head out to enjoy all that warm-weather fun. Here are a few tips for getting rid of any dirt and grime that may have accumulated over the last couple of months:
· Remove floor mats and thoroughly vacuum your car
· Spot treat any stains on your car’s upholstery
· Use a damp cloth to wipe down your dashboard and other hard surfaces
· Wash and wax your car’s exterior
· Flush and refill your radiator
· Change your oil
· Check air pressure in your tires
· Replace worn wiper blades (make sure you’re ready for April showers!)
· Schedule a service visit to make sure everything is working as it should be
Follow this simple routine, and you’ll be ready to roll down those windows and enjoy the springtime sun!